I decided to order some Garth Ennis comics; in my opinion, he's the best comics writer today, and has been for many years.
When I went through checkout, there are three options. Two of them sign you up to Prime, but look different, so when I saw one, I clicked on the other. But actually I should have clicked on an option on the other side of the page, which isn't obviously "I want to order but I don't want Prime".
So, I got signed up for Prime.
Fortunately, it's easy to cancel.
- Log in to your Amazon account and click ‘your account’
- Click ‘your prime membership’
- On the left hand side of your screen, click ‘end membership and benefits’
- Click ‘I do not want my benefits’
- And then you have to reassure it a couple more times "I really mean it" and "I really really mean it".
And, at last, I've escaped Prime.
Post a Comment