No, not really. It's just a bit of opening up, and if that leads to an increase in the virus, the reversal in Leicester can happen elsewhere.
Here are the new guidelines.
- You can meet in groups of up to two households
- When you are outside you can continue to meet in groups of up to six people from different households, following social distancing guidelines
- Additional businesses and venues, including restaurants, pubs, cinemas, visitor attractions, hotels, and campsites will be able to open
- Other public places, such as libraries, community centres, places of worship, outdoor playgrounds and outdoor gyms will be able to open
- Stay overnight away from your home with your own household or support bubble, or with members of one other household
- It will be against the law to gather in groups larger than 30 people, except for a limited set of circumstances to be set out in law