So who would I vote for, and why? Here's the main possibilities.
1) Tory. This is the party that got us into this Brexit mess.
2) Labour. One word - Corbyn.
3) Libdem. Whatever they put in their manifesto, you can expect that they'll abandon that instantly if offered a whiff of power.
4) SNP. They probably won't field a candidate in Buckinghamshire.
5) Green. They have good intentions, and bad policies.
6) UKIP. They helped to get us into this Brexit mess.
7) Monster Ravng Loony party. I can only hope that there's a candidate in my constituency. Because if there is, I'm voting Loony.