I went to pick up my usual prescription; I do this every three months. I get three bottles of eye drops, three 1-month packets of statin, and a whole bunch of warfarin (2 packs of 5 mg, 3 packs of 3mg and 8 packs of 1mg, because my dose is 7mg).
Today, I went to pick up my usual prescription. The three bottle of eye drops were fine, but there was only one pack each of statin and the different Warfarins. That's enough Warfarin for two weeks. And I can't reorder for a month.
I notice that the user interface on the web site where I re-order has changed. That means they changed the system. And it looks to me like they didn't migrate the data correctly.
I pointed this out to the pharmacist. Computer says no. I pointed this out to the doctor's receptionist. Computer says no. Everyone is sympathetic, and agrees that it must be wrong, but no-one can do anything about it.
So I'm going to have to waste my doctor's time so that he can correct the problem by re-inputting into the system, the details of my prescription.