The big job today, was to install a rear carrier that could stand up to having 25 pounds of batteries and other stuff at least, and stay sound while being ridden over very rough terrain.
I used one of these. It's very adjustable, and doesn't rely on the bike having any screw-in eyes, it clamps direct to the frame.
It took me ages to install, because I had to try different configurations. I need to avoid fouling the chain while in any of seven gears, and I need it to be rock solid. But eventually, I have it to my satisfaction. The proof of the pudding will, of course, be in the bumpy terrain.
I also deflated the rear tire because the inner tube had crept round again. I shifted the tube by about a centimeter, so that now the valve is at right angles to the rim.
And the rear brake wasn't good enough, so I had a look at thet. The brake shoes were completely worn out, so I replaced thm. I had a look at the front brakes, but they were fine. I do most of my braking on the rear brake, and only use the front brake when the rear brakes need a bit of help.
Finally, I had annother go at truing the rear wheel. It's not completely true, but it's a bit better than it was.